Please click on the link to enroll in the Howard University Savings Plan to prepare for retirement: www.tiaa.org/howard.
You now have access to investment choices, tools and services to help you save for your financial future. Simply log in to your account with TIAA at TIAA.org/Howard where you will have access to:
· Set-up or change your contribution amount
· Set-up or change your beneficiary information
· Monitor your balances
· Set-up or change investments to your current balance or future contributions
· Submit loan, hardship & cash-withdrawal requests
· Use the online Retirement Advisor tool. Visit TIAA.org/retirementadvisor and log in to your account.
Get Help with Personalized Advice
You also have access to personalized advice from a TIAA financial consultant at no additional cost to you. Please call 800-732-8353, weekdays 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (ET) or visit TIAA.org/schedulenow to schedule a one-on-one consultation to get answers to your questions and develop a retirement action plan tailored to your financial situation. In addition, you may call TIAA’s customer service department at 800-842-2252 for immediate assistance. Consultants are available weekdays, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturdays, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (ET).
We are committed to providing the support you need on your path to and through retirement. Please contact the Retirement Department directly via email at RetirementHU@Howard.edu for additional information regarding your retirement benefits and eligibility for the Howard University Savings Plan.