If you need help with life problems, the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available to help. With the EAP, you can talk to a professional counselor — on the phone or in person. EAP calls and counseling sessions are free and completely confidential; no one will report back to Howard about your call or visit.
Cigna provides a network of over 100,000 licensed EAP professionals available to assist you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Take advantage of a wide range of services offered at no cost to you:
- Counseling: Three face-to-face sessions with a counselor in your area, as well as video-based sessions
- Legal assistance: 30-minute consultation with an attorney, face-to-face or by phone for non- employment related issues
- Financial: 30-minute telephone consultation with a qualified specialist on topics such as debt counseling or planning for retirement
- Parenting: Resources and referrals for childcare providers, before and after school programs, camps, adoption organizations, child development, prenatal care and more
- Eldercare: Resources and referrals for home health agencies, assisted living facilities, social and
- recreational programs and long-distance caregiving
- Pet care: Resources and referrals for pet sitting, obedience training, veterinarians and pet stores
- Identity theft: 60-minute consultation with a fraud resolution specialist
To contact the EAP, call 1-877-622-4327 or log in to myCigna.com Employer ID: howard (needed for initial registration only)
If already registered on www.myCigna.com simply log in and go to the EAP link under the “Review My Coverage” tab.