Workday HCM Training
If you will use Workday, even if it’s just to check your payslip or update your benefit elections, you will most likely need some form of Workday training. Employees who work in finance and administration, human resources, and payroll oriented positions can expect to receive even more training.
Use the guide below to get a better understanding of what is required per role.
- New to Workday or a New Employee:
- Employee Self Service Module 1: Workday navigation, terminology, inbox, notifications, updating personal information, benefit elections, viewing payslips.
- Employee Self Service Module 2: Request time off, Performance, Benefits (tuition remission and retirement), Acting as a delegate
- Manager Self Service Module 1: Basic Manager Transactions, Compensation Changes/Management
- Manager Self Service Module 2: Time tracking, approving time, managing employee performance
- Job Changes: terminations, transfers/promotions, no shows, job changes etc.
- Recruit to Hire
- Creating New Positions
- Academic hiring, add job, period activity pay job-aids coming soon.
- Time Entry Hourly
- Time Entry Clock
Additional Workday trainings on time entry, financial basics, cost center management etc can be found here.