If you are a new hire or experience a qualifying life event, make sure you do the following:
- Review this website, www.myhowardbenefits.com and your most recent Benefits Guide to understand the medical options available to determine what will be the best fit for you and your family.
- Review how your contribution rates impact your total cost of coverage.
- Think about how you’ve used healthcare services in the past year to help guide your benefit elections.
- Make sure to verify that your dependents are eligible for coverage.
- Consider using Howard University Hospital (Faculty Practice Plan) for your medical needs and save money by doing so.
- Check your Peoplesoft password to make sure it is still valid.
From any computer with Internet access open an Internet Browser:
- Navigate to https://www.myworkday.com/howard/login.htmld
- Log in using your Howard Azure credentials to get into Workday.
- Navigate to your inbox.
- Select new hire task.
- Select Let’s Get Started.
- Complete benefits enrollment through all required screens.
- Select the I Accept checkbox to provide an electronic signature
- Click submit.
- Click done to complete the task or view benefits statement to review and print a summary of your benefits.